Beautify Kriya or Shanmukhi Mudra is a simple but subtle practice that brightens and rejuvenates the face and eyes and brings about a state of balance leading toward increased awareness and meditativeness.
Practising Shanmukhi Mudra can bring many benefits:
* Improves vision
* Brightens the eyes and face and improves the aura in the face.
* Rejuvenates different parts of the face
* Help with ailments related to nose, ears and eyes
* Help relieves vertigo and tinnitus
* Enhances awareness and brings about mental balance
Suitable for participants 14 years old and above. It will be best if you are regularly practice Isha Hatha Yoga e.g. Surya Kriya, Angamardhana or Yogasanas. Due to the nature of this practice, it is not suitable for those who have Vertigo.
Saturday, 15 August, 13:00 – 15:00 (session 1/2)
Sunday, 16 August, 13:00 – 15:00 (session 2/2)
Attending both sessions is mandatory. The entire program is delivered in English.
Program fee: this practice is taught together with Eyecare Practices.