Eye care practices are sets of practices putting together to improve visions and strengthen the muscles around visual faculty. It is highly recommended for those with Myopia and Hypermetropia.
* Improve visions and strengthen the muscles around visual faculty
* Stimulate nervous system and enhance alertness
* Relax the muscles on the neck and shoulder region
* Highly recommended for those with Myopia and Hypermetropia
Beautify Kriya or Shanmukhi Mudra is a complementary practice you will learn from the eye care workshop.
This set of practice brightens and rejuvenates the face and eyes. This process brings about a state of balance leading toward increased awareness and meditativeness.
* Improves vision
* Brightens the eyes and face and improves the aura in the face.
* Rejuvenates different parts of the face
* Help with ailments related to nose, ears and eyes
* Help relieves vertigo and tinnitus
* Enhances awareness and brings about mental balance
Suitable age: 14 years old+
- regular practising Surya Kriya or Yogasanas is required for eye care practices to be effective.
- Beautify Kriya or Shanmukhi Mudra is NOT suitable for anyone with sinusitis or acute cold.