Jala Neti is a process of cleansing the nasal passages with salt water. This allows breathing to become free so that air can enter the lungs unimpeded by mucus and dirt which easily builds up during the day.
There are many benefits in practicing Jala Neti:
* Prevents and helps with respiratory tract diseases like asthma, pneumonia, bronchitis.
* Relieves cold, allergies, sinusitis and all kapha-related ailments.
* Calms and activates the nervous system.
* Removes excess mucus and pollutants from nasal passages and sinuses.
* Gets rid of insomnia, tiredness and improves quality of sleep.
* Helps with diseases of eyes, nose, throat, tonsillitis, allergic rhinitis, hay fever.
* Relieves migraine and headaches, anxiety, stress release and brings tranquility.
* Helps with epilepsy.
Suitable for participants 14 years old and above. Previous experience with yoga is not needed.
Session 1/1: Sunday, 23rd August, 10:00 – 11:30
The program is delivered in English.
Program fee: EUR 85.- (Including a copper Jala Neti Pot)
You will also learn Bhastrika Kriya as a complementary practice during this session.