Beautify Kriya or Shanmukhi Mudra is a simple but subtle practice that brightens and rejuvenates the face and eyes and brings about a state of balance leading toward increased awareness and meditativeness.
Practicing Shanmukhi Mudra can bring many benefits:
* Improves vision
* Brightens the eyes and face and improves the aura in the face.
* Rejuvenates different parts of the face
* Help with ailments related to nose, ears and eyes
* Help relieves vertigo and tinnitus
* Enhances awareness and brings about mental balance
Bhastrika Kriya is a powerful way of breathing. It purifies the blood, expanse your lung capacity and relax the entire system. As a result of this, the need for breath comes down.
Practising Bhastrika Kriya can bring many benefits:
* Purifies the blood, increases lung capacity
* Relaxes the entire system and calms down the metabolism
* Reduce the number of breath per minute
* Reduce the symptoms of asthma, allergy, sinusitis, diabetes, hormonal imbalance, skin diseases.
Bhuta means Panchabhuta or the five elements: earth, water, wind, fire and space. Shuddhi means to cleanse them. The wellbeing of the body and mind can be established by purifying these five elements within the human system, leading to harmony and balance. This is the most fundamental practice in the yogic system.
Bhuta Shuddhi is a powerful process with many benefits:
Keeps the system in harmony and balance
Prepares the system to handle powerful states of energy
Enhances the capabilities of the physical body, mind and energy
Creates the basis to gain complete mastery over the human system
Jala Neti is a process of cleansing the nasal passages with salt water. This allows breathing to become free so that air can enter the lungs unimpeded by mucus and dirt which easily builds up during the day.
There are many benefits in practicing Jala Neti:
* Prevents and helps with respiratory tract diseases like asthma, pneumonia, bronchitis.
* Relieves cold, allergies, sinusitis and all Kapha-related ailments.
* Calms and activates the nervous system.
* Removes excess mucus and pollutants from nasal passages and sinuses.
* Gets rid of insomnia, tiredness and improves the quality of sleep.
* Helps with diseases of eyes, nose, throat, tonsillitis, allergic rhinitis, hay fever.
* Relieves migraine and headaches, anxiety, stress release and brings tranquility.
* Helps with epilepsy.