Location: Heesterakker 2, 5281 LV, Boxtel. We are at the top floor of the building. The hall is open for entry 30 minutes before the program starts.
13. Jala Neti & Bhastrika Kriya (4 March)Jala Neti is a process of cleansing the nasal passages with salt water. This allows breathing to become free so that air can enter the lungs unimpeded by mucus and dirt which easily builds up during the day.
Benefits of Jala Neti:
- Prevents and helps with respiratory tract diseases like asthma, pneumonia, bronchitis.
- Relieves cold, allergies, sinusitis and all Kapha-related ailments.
- Calms and activates the nervous system.
- Removes excess mucus and pollutants from nasal passages and sinuses.
- Gets rid of insomnia, tiredness and improves the quality of sleep.
- Helps with diseases of eyes, nose, throat, tonsillitis, allergic rhinitis, hay fever.
- Relieves migraines and headaches, anxiety, stress release and brings tranquility.
- Helps with epilepsy.
Benefits of Bhastrika Kriya:This can help to release the symptoms for the following conditions: asthma, allergy, sinusitis, diabetes, hormonal imbalance and skin diseases.
Program Date: 4 March 2023
Workshop schedule :
Session 1/1: Saturday, 4 March, 14:00 – 15:30
Suitable for 14 years old and above
Jala Neti pot is provided during the class. After the session, you can keep the pot for your own practice at home.
Please note that Bhastrika Kriya is not suitable for anyone who has vertigo.
9 Spots available