Location: Heesterakker 2, 5281 LV, Boxtel. We are at the top floor of the building. The hall is open for entry 30 minutes before the program starts.
12. Surya Kriya (4 & 5 March)
What is Surya Kriya
- "Surya" means "Sun". "Kriya" means "Inner Energy process". Surya Kriya is the original form of the Sun Salutation or Surya Namaskar. However, Surya Kriya is much more profound. It has a deeper spiritual significance.
- Surya Kriya contains 21 steps and includes a particular way of breathing. This powerful process can activate the solar energy within the body. It wiIl bring you stability and stillness.
- Develops mental clarity and focus
- Stabilises the body and calms the mind
- Remedies weak constitutions
- Boosts vigour and vitality
- Balances hormonal levels in the body
- Prepares one for deeper states of meditation
Program Date: 4 & 5 January 2023
Workshop schedule :
Session 1/3: Saturday, 4 March 2023, 09:00 – 11:30
Session 2/3: Saturday, 4 March 2023, 16:30 – 19:00
Session 3/3: Sunday, 5 March 2023, 10:00 – 12:30
It is essential to attend all three sessions to learn the complete sequence.
Suitable age: 14 years old and above
Due to the nature of the practices taught, there are some contraindications.
People who fall under any of the below categories are not eligible to participate at this time.
– Women who are currently pregnant
– Anyone who has had a major open surgery within the last 6 months
– Anyone who has had a laparoscopic surgery or any severe muscular injury within the last 6 weeks
– If you have an active hernia
If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9 Spots available