Location: Heesterakker 2, 5281 LV, Boxtel. We are at the top floor of the building. The hall is open for entry 30 minutes before the program starts.
05. Surya Kriya (2&3 June)
What is Surya Kriya
- "Surya" means "Sun". "Kriya" means "Inner Energy process". Surya Kriya is the original form of the Sun Salutation or Surya Namaskar. However, Surya Kriya is much more profound. It has a deeper spiritual significance.
- Surya Kriya contains 21 steps and includes a particular way of breathing. This powerful process can active the solar energy within the body. It wiIl bring you stability and stillness.
- Develops mental clarity and focus
- Stabilises the body and calms the mind
- Remedies weak constitutions
- Boosts vigour and vitality
- Balances hormonal levels in the body
- Prepares one for deeper states of meditation
Program Date: 2&3 June 2022
Workshop schedule :
Session 1/2: Thursday, 2 June 2022, 11:00 – 14:00
Session 2/2: Friday, 3 June 2022, 11:00 – 14:00
Attendance for both sessions is mandatory
Due to the nature of the practice, it is NOT suitable for: anyone who is pregnant; or has hernia; or had an open surgery within the past six months; or had an laparoscopic surgery within the past six weeks.
Suitable age: 12 years old and above
10 Spots available