The way how the programs are organised can be flexible.
Often, it is arranged upon requests made by individuals who expressed their interest.
If there are programs you would like to attend but not scheduled yet,
you can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A set of powerful yoga postures to align the inner system to the celestial geometry, thus naturally achieving a state of healthy, joy and bliss.
▪ Relief of chronic health conditions
▪ Evolution of body and mind towards a higher possibility
▪ Stabilization of the body, mind, and energy system
▪ Deceleration of the aging process
Session 1/4: Saturday, 29 Feb 2020, 9:00 – 12:00
Session 2/4: Saturday, 29 Feb 2020, 17:00 – 20:00
Session 3/4: Sunday, 1 Mar 2020, 9:00 – 12:00
Session 4/4: Sunday, 1 Mar 2020, 17:00 – 20:00
Total four sessions and it is compulsory to attend all sessions.
This program is not suitable for pregnant ladies or anyone with active hernia.
Program fee: EUR 225
Saturday, 7 March 2020, 10:00 – 12:00 (session 1/2)
30 minutes break time
Saturday, 7 March 2020, 12:30 – 14:30 (session 2/2)
Note: attending both sessions is mandatory.
This special set of practices is designed for eye care and vision improvement. It is highly recommended for those with Myopia and Hypermetropia. It has overall benefits including relaxing and strengthening the muscles around the visual faculty.
In addition to this, you will also learn shanmukhi mudra (Beautify Kriya) which can brighten the eyes and faces and improve the aura in the facial region. Shanmukhi mudra can rejuvenate different parts of the face, including helping with ailments related to nose, ears and eyes and help to relief vertigo and tinnitus.
This module is suitable for 14 years and above.
Program fee: EUR 85
Jala Neti is a process of cleansing the nasal passages with salt water. This allows breathing to become free so that air can enter the lungs unimpeded by mucus and dirt which easily builds up during the day.
Benefits of Jala Neti:
* Prevents and helps with respiratory tract diseases like asthma, pneumonia, bronchitis.
* Relieves cold, allergies, sinusitis and all kapha-related ailments.
* Calms and activates the nervous system.
* Removes excess mucus and pollutants from nasal passages and sinuses.
* Gets rid of insomnia, tiredness and improves quality of sleep.
* Helps with diseases of eyes, nose, throat, tonsillitis, allergic rhinitis, hay fever.
* Relieves migraine and headaches, anxiety, stress release and brings tranquility.
* Helps with epilepsy.
Bhastrika Kriya is a powerful way of breathing. It purifies the blood, so naturally one will breathe better. With the expansion of the lung capacity and the relaxing of the whole system, the need for breath comes down. This can help to release the symptoms for the following conditions: asthma, allergy, sinusitis, diabetes, hormonal imbalance and skin diseases.
Program costs: EUR 85 (inclusive an Isha Copper Jala Neti Pot)
Suitable for 14 years old and above
The Bhuta Shuddhi process offered here provides a unique opportunity for everyone to benefit from this esoteric yogic science, which otherwise requires intense sadhana (spiritual practices).
Simple yet powerful Bhuta Shuddhi process allows one to cleanse the body and prepare for more powerful sadhanas:
Keeps the system in harmony and balance
Prepares the system to handle powerful states of energy
Enhances the capabilities of the physical body, mind and energy
Creates the basis to gain complete mastery over the human system
A full set of meditation kit is included. This program is suitable for 14 years old and above.
Costs: EUR 150.
(Limited number of kits. Early registration is recommended to avoid disappointment.)
A potent 21-step yogic practice of tremendous antiquity. A holistic process for health, wellness and complete inner wellbeing.
▪ Develops mental clarity and focus
▪ Remedies weak constitutions
▪ Boosts vigour and vitality
▪ Balances hormonal levels in the body
▪ Prepares one for deeper states of meditation
Session 1/2: Sunday, 15 March 2020, 9:00 – 12:00
Session 2/2: Sunday, 15 March 2020, 17:00 – 20:00
Attendance for both sessions is mandatory.
Due to the nature of the practice, it is not suitable for pregnant ladies or person who has active hernia.
Program fee: EUR 150